Welcome and Congratulations.
We’re excited to welcome you and to share the goodness of our local food community with you!
You’ve received the gift of seasonal goodness! Your gift includes your first year of Seasonal Roots membership for free plus a $50 credit.
You’re going to love:
- Fresh & local food that’s better for you and tastes better, too.
- Saving time shopping at your online farmers market.
- Personal delivery by a local community Market Manager.
A few notes:
- This $50 gift certificate value and free membership for new members is for Seasonal Roots orders and is not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificate and membership will need to be started before the end of next year, 12/31/22.
- Please check to confirm that you are in our delivery area.
- To get started, you’ll need to create your account here. To use your gift certificate, be sure to enter your gift giver’s email address where it says “Promo code.”
- If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Please be aware that our market is closed from 12/15/21 to 01/7/22 for the holiday season. This allows our team of locals (market managers, farmers, artisan suppliers, etc.) to reset a bit and get ready for the new year.
- Check How it Works page to learn more.
- Online Farmer’s Market is open weekends Friday 2pm- Sunday 11:59pm.
- Each week, choose your basket size and customize from the list of options.
- Choose from Extras (drop-down menu of optional items such as eggs, milk, bakery, salsas, plant protein, artisan goods, special bundles and more).
- Click “Save & Review”.
There are so many reasons to enjoy Seasonal Roots. Which one means the most to you?
1. Convenient home delivery of healthy farm-fresh produce and artisan goods.
2. Support local eco-friendly farmers, fishers and artisans who produce food sustainably and humanely.
3. Customizable orders offering access to a variety of local items available within our online farmers market menu.
We are so excited to have you as part of the Seasonal Roots community.
ABOUT SEASONAL ROOTS
Since 2011, Seasonal Roots’ online farmers market has connected Virginia families with local family farmers who use sustainable, humane practices. Our veggie fairies – mostly moms who believe in living better through scrumptious, healthy eating, being kind to animals, protecting the environment, and spreading joy – home-deliver freshly harvested produce, pastured eggs, grassfed dairy and meat, plus artisan fare. We empower our members to eat better and live better with more nutritious, flavorful food that’s good for us and good for the planet. More info at seasonalroots.com.